before I die I want to _____________ (waddup theodore finch reference)
- Have a coho signed book (sigh)
- Visit Seattle. (original starbucks um?? i’m a white girl yes sue me)
- Have a Harry Potter marathon.
- Win a giveaway. (i never win???)
- Have a food fight. (but wasting food isnt good????)
- Visit New York City
- hAVE ALL SARAH KAY AND PHIL KAYE BOOKS
- Be at a book signing. (i’d die honestly)
Go cliff jumping Paint my room. (turquoise orgrey or ocean blue) (I goT A mIX oF oCEan bLue aNd dEeP bLUe hmH)
- Say no to everyone for a day. (yes)
- Get published. (pshhhhh)
- Sit in a double-decker bus.
- Go to a concert. (bye)
- Make a snowman (shush dont judge)
- Go on a road trip with friends. (cliche, so wat)
- Read all Harry Potter books. (ive seen all the movies AND I LOVE THEM) (i cant imagine how nice the books would be then) (im a disappointment i know)
- Go to starbucks OR ANY CAFE in pjs. (sorry)
- Sing on stage. (yo confidence, where u @) (hehehehehe)
- Visit Paris.
Dye my hair(i havE shadES of rED anD browN yaS)
- Watch Halsey live.
- Learn drums. (!)
ROLLERCOASTER (IM 16 AND I HAVENT BEEN ON ONE YET SAD LYf M8) (IM HAPPY TO SAY I SURVIVED ALL THE ROLLERCOASTERS I WENT ON AND THEY WERENT ACTUALLY AS BAD AS I THOUGHT THEY’D BE???)
- Go camping. (ytf not)
- Have a paint fight. (funfunfun)
- WATCH AURORA LIVE (MAN HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE WAY SHE IS WHEN SHE SINGS) (ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL gOD)
- Go in a hot air balloon.
- Spray paint a wall (or shoes) (?)
- Click photos in a photo booth. (PHOTOBOOTHS ARE SO DAMN COOL THOUGH)
- Go fishing. (this is such a childhood dream though) (i’d send the fish back to water though??) (this sounds so sadistic now oh god)
- Start a real (non–tumblr, active) blog (hi, ur reading it yes)
- HARRY STYLES
- Visit a proper big library (yum)
- Sleep under the moon. (or the stars, whatever) (with blankets) (wAnT)
- Get a polaroid.
- Have someone cook for me (mom doesnt count??) (i like my coffee cold and a lil sweet, but not too sweet and the proportion of sugar to coffee needs to be proper, or bye)
- Work at starbucks OR COSTA COFFEE (THEY HAVE REALLY NICE SANDWICHES) (for a month or so??) (don’t judge me??)
- Visit California. (my fav aunt is there hehe)
- NORTHERN FREAKING LIGHTS M8
Make a blanket fort.
- WATCH THE LUMINEERS LIVE (hello??? they’re so good??)
- Have all Colleen Hoover books. (sigh, life goals) (i’m left with three i think?)
- Give myself a haircut.
- Work at a library. (i’ll try not to take advantage of it)
- Have a tinker bell marathon.
- Have bonfire s’mores.
- SEE SNOW IN TOKYO
- Get over my fear of dogs. (woops)
- Learn how to play poker. (or any card game??) (i dont know any card game except that matching one??) (i can make a card fort tho??)
- Dance in the snow.
- Change the casual sad mindsets. (way too much of negativity ya) (this is probably never going to be crossed off shiZ)
“a living contradiction yet a dying cliché.”
wow this is a very long bucket list shit