before I die I want to _____________ (waddup theodore finch reference)
- Have a coho signed book (sigh
- Visit Seattle. (original starbucks um?? i’m a white girl yes sue me)
- Have a Harry Potter marathon.
- Go on a real date.
- Win a giveaway. (i never win???)
- Kiss someone under the mistletoe. (so cheesy oml)
- Have a food fight. (but wasting food isnt good????)
- Fail a test.
- Visit New York City
- hAVE ALL SARAH KAY AND PHIL KAYE BOOKS
- Go skinny dipping (when I’m older and pretty??)
- Be at a book signing. (i’d die honestly)
Go cliff jumping Paint my room. (turquoise orgrey or ocean blue)(I GOT A MIX OF OCEAN BLUE AND DEEP BLUE HMH)
- Say no to everyone for a day. (yes)
- Get published.
- Be in a double decker bus.
- Light a lantern.
- Go to a concert. (bye)
- Make a snowman (shush dont judge)
- Go on a road trip with friends. (cliche oops)
- Read all Harry Potter books. (ive seen all the movies AND I LOVE THEM) (i cant imagine how nice the books would be then) (im a dissapointment i know)
- Go to starbucks in pjs. (sorry)
- Sing on stage. (yo confidence, where u @)
- Visit Paris.
Dye my hair
- Watch Halsey live.
- Learn drums. (!)
- ROLLERCOASTER (IM 16 AND I HAVENT BEEN ON ONE YET SADLYF M8)
- Go camping. (ytf not)
- Have a paint fight. (funfunfun)
- WATCH AURORA LIVE (MAN HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE WAY SHE IS WHEN SHE SINGS) (ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL gOD)
- Go in a hot air balloon.
- Spray paint a wall (or shoes) (?)
- Watch the sunrise with friends.
- Click photos in a photo booth. (PHOTOBOOTHS ARE SO DAMN COOL THOUGH)
- Go fishing. (this is such a childhood dream though) (i’d send the fish back to water though??) (this sounds so sadistic now oh god)
- Start a real (non–tumblr, active) blog
- Watch One Direction live. (dIreCtiOner foRevEr)
- Become a writer. (non amateur one??)
- Adopt a baby elephant. (even if it’s for a week) (or a day) (a day would be better because my mom would probably kill me)
- Visit a proper big library (yum)
- Sleep under the moon. (or the stars, whatever) (with blankets) (cliche, yes but WHATEVEr)
- Get a polaroid.
- Get matching tattoos. (hv plans w my best friend ok)
- Have someone cook for me (mom doesnt count??) (i like my coffee cold and a lil sweet)
- Work at starbucks (for a month or so??) (don’t judge me??)
- Visit California. (my fav aunt is there)
- Have a pet.
Make a blanket fort.
- WATCH THE LUMINEERS LIVE (hello??? they’re so good??)
- Have all Colleen Hoover books. (sigh, life goals)
- Give myself a haircut
- Work at a library. (i’ll try not to take advantage of it)
- Have a tinker bell marathon.
- Have bonfire s’mores.
- SEE SNOW IN TOKYO
- Sleep in a garden. (not of roses, roses can be too suffocating) (tulips or daffodils or sunflowers might be nice) (maybe we can add roses later on)
- Travel alone (!!?)
- Visit London. (aye british boys)
- Get over my fear of dogs. (woops)
- Learn how to play poker. (or any card game??) (i dont know any card game except that matching one??) (i can make a card fort tho??)
- Dance in the snow.
- Change the casual sad mindsets. (way too much of negativity ya) (this is probably never going to be crossed off shiZ)
“a living contradiction yet a dying cliché.”
wow this is a very long bucket list shit